- Late for school.
- Speaking in the vernacular (Reported by teachers or prefects).
- Disobedience or misbehaviour in the classroom.
- Shouting, fighting or any other unruly behaviour on the school campus.
- Poor Turnout – wrong/dirty uniform, unpolished shoes, uncombed hair, wearing coloured ribbons / hair bands (only black or white is permitted), jewellery, nail polish, boys unshaven, wearing coloured belt, having tattoos etc.
- Wilfully damaging School property (wilfully damaged or destroyed property will have to paid for).
- Absent from class while present in school.
Misdemeanours will result in detention – Guardians will be informed prior to the date of detention. Guardians are requested to co-operate.
Those students who repeatedly get detention are liable to be suspended. For serious misdemeanours transfer certificate may be given.
DEFIANCE OF RULES & REGULATIONS ~WILL BE MET WITH SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES. IT SHOULD BE THE PRIDE OF EVERY STUDENT TO LOOK HER/HIS BEST AND TO BE AT HER/HIS BEST BEHAVIOUR AT ALL TIMES, INSIDE AND OUTSIDE SCHOOL & CONTRIBUTE TO THE IMAGE OF THE SCHOOL.